Hydra Maximum Eye Fluid
This product is currently sold out.
Moisturizing, puffiness-reducing fluid.
Moisturizing eye fluid for a boost of freshness. Immediately helps tired, puffy eyes and dry wrinkles. The delicate fluid cools and reduces swelling. Reduces appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. It provides an ideal base for make-up and can also be used on top of make-up throughout the day for refreshment. Free from mineral oil, parabens, colorants, fragrances, PEG containing emulsifiers and silicon.
For a special cooling effect, keep the HYDRA MAXIMUM EYE FLUID in the refrigerator during the summer months.
HYDRA MAXIMUM EYE FLUID from the Hydrating Range ( Dry Skin )
Suitable for vegans
Dry Skin, Normal Skin
- Provides intensive moisture
- Has decongestant and calming effects • Refreshes and pampers the eye area • Reduces fine lines and wrinkles
- Improves the elasticity of the skin
- With innovative MoistureLab Technology
- Effectively counteracts dark circles and wrinkles around the eyes
- Reduces signs of tiredness and swelling
- Specially developed for the highly sensitive eye area
- For youthful, radiant eyes and a rejuvenated look
- Skin tolerance dermatologically confirmed
- Free from fragrances, mineral oil, colorants, parabens, PEG-derivates and silicon
- MoistureLab Technology (Hydranov P, Ectoine, Hyaluronic Acid and Phyto oils) BeautifeyeTM
- TEGO® Natural Betaine
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Mornings and evenings, massage gently into the skin.
Tip: For a special cooling effect, keep the HYDRA MAXIMUM EYE FLUID in the refrigerator during the summer months.
SIZE: 15 ml jar
aqua (water), glycerin, methylpropanediol, pentylene glycol, albizia julibrissin bark extract, panthenol, betaine, saccharide isomerate, sodium hyaluronate, sodium carrageenan, sodium polyacrylate, dicaprylyl ether, sodium carbomer, sigesbeckia orientalis extract, ectoin, maris sal (sea salt), tetrasodium glutamate diacetate, tocopherol, phenoxyethanol, sodium benzoate, citric acid, sodium citrate, ethylhexyl methoxycinnamate, diethylamino hydroxybenzoyl hexyl benzoate